Five of the Ten Commandments are violated daily by the Bush gang
To the Editor:
Five of the Ten Commandments are violated daily by the Bush gang, so why are their right-wing supporters so anxious to have these ancient Biblical rules publicly displayed? Let's go over these five ancient Commandments and check how the Bush gang is doing in obeying them:
1. Thou shalt not kill. Bush and his gang have murdered over one hundred thousand Iraqis in their illegal criminal war to steal Iraq's vast oil fields and to set up a puppet government there.
2. Thou shalt not steal. The Bush gang have stolen two Presidential elections: the 2000 election by the old-fashioned Republican technique of illegally throwing tens of thousands of black Democratic voters off of the Florida voter registration rolls because allegedly their names resembled those of Texas felons! This preposterous crime was engineered by Florida Governor Jeb Bush and his then Secretary of State Katherine Harris and a few of their electoral-criminal helpers. The 2004 election was stolen electronically with the help of insecure hackable Republican-controlled Diebold Corporation and ES&S Corporation computerized voting machines and computerized vote tabulating machines. The Bush gang is also trying to steal Iraq's oil supply.
3. Thou shalt not bear false witness, or in more modern wording, Thou shalt not lie. The Bush gang has been lying about Iraq, WMD, nine-eleven, tax cuts and Social Security for as long as many of us can remember.
4. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's property. Oops, the Bush neo-con gang have been coveting Iraq's vast oil reserves since the neo-con idiots first surfaced in the early 1990s with their imperialist neo-colonialist Middle East doctrine. Also, American troops are currently stationed in over one hundred countries around the globe, ready to put down any local insurrection that happen to tire of our stealing and using five times our share of the world's natural resources.
5. Thou shalt honor thy father and thy mother. Here Bush has dishonored his parents by his lies, his war crimes, his election thefts, his tortures and his overthrowing of the democracy in Haiti and the replacement of President Aristide by death squad leaders. However, it should be noted that Bush One was no honorable man with his smears of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) in his presidential campaign in 1984. Bush One also covered up his complicity and involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal.
Thus the Bush gang have been breaking five out of the ten Biblical Commandments on a daily basis. In the traditional grading system, 5/10 or 50% would be an "F" for failure.
James K. Sayre
28 June 2005
Return to the home page of Bottlebrush Press: The homepage of Bottlebrush Press
This web page was recently created by James Sayre.
Contact author James K. Sayre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Author's Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2005 by Bottlebrush Press. All Rights Reserved.
Web page last updated on 28 June 2005.