To the Editor:
President Sheehan. President Cindy Sheehan. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? In her growing peace movement, currently centered in Crawford, Texas, she has shown great qualities of leadership, exhibiting courage, dedication, intelligence, humanism and clear thinking in her unflagging efforts to bring our troops home from Iraq. Cindy Sheehan would make an excellent President.
It is time to Impeach, Try, Convict and Remove President Bush and Vice President Cheney for committing high crimes and misdemeanors against the American people, our Constitution and our Bill of Rights. The ever-growing list of crimes, corruption, general incompetence and lies by the Bush-Cheney regime is so long that it almost defies description. To replace Bush and Cheney, Cindy Sheehan should be appointed President and a liberal to be named later appointed Vice President. I have confidence that Cindy Sheehan will be able to pick an excellent Vice President.
In exchange for our not prosecuting, convicting and jailing Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell, Bolton, Wolfowitz and other top officials of their corrupt administration, we, the American people, will demand and receive certain benefits, listed as follows:
1. all U. S. military forces, mercenaries, corporations, CIA agents and miscellaneous Hessians will be immediately and unconditionally withdrawn from Iraq, Afghanistan and other Middle Eastern countries.
2. all of the death-squad leaders and other thugs currently running the government of Haiti will be captured and removed. Democracy will be restored to Haiti will the return of President Aristide to resume his duties.
3. all electronic computerized voting machines and electronic computerized vote tabulating machines will he removed from the election process and then donated to the newly-established Museums of Corporate Greed that will be constructed across the country. In all future national, state, county and local elections, voting will be done on traditional hand-counted paper ballots.
4. the immediate establishment of single-payer federal universal health insurance program and a universal health care system.
5. Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell, Wolfowitz, Bolton et al will have to publicly testify under oath about their past actions in the years 2000 to 2005. They will each have to fess up about all of their lies, criminal actions, distortions and smears. They will each then have to publicly apologize to the American people. If they persist in lying, they may be prosecuted for perjury and if necessary, they can also be turned over to the International Justice Courts in The Hague, Netherlands for prosecution for torture, murder and war crimes committed in Aden, Afghanistan, Haiti, Iraq and elsewhere. Their sworn testimony will be placed on prominent display in the newly-created Museums of Corporate Greed. Every American city with a population of one hundred thousand or more will be required to create and maintain a Museum of Corporate Greed.
6. a complete, thorough and non-partisan investigation into any possible complicity by Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell, Wolfowitz, Bolton or other administration officials in the nine-eleven terror attacks will be undertaken. This investigation will be directed and staffed by widows and other survivors of the nine-eleven attacks. This investigation will be authorized and funded by Congress and will have full investigative and subpoena powers.
James K. Sayre
16 August 2005
Return to the home page of Bottlebrush Press: The homepage of Bottlebrush Press
This web page was recently created by James Sayre.
Contact author James K. Sayre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Author's Email: email@example.com
Copyright 2005 by Bottlebrush Press. All Rights Reserved.
Web page last updated on 16 August 2005.